SUPPLIER COMPLIANCE PACK
The Supplier Compliance Pack is exclusively available from qsuk, and has been designed to help you meet the majority of requirements that you are likely to come across when tendering for projects from Local Authorities, Government Agencies and many Main Contractors.
Providing the five essential policies that are initially required, you will have the documents needed for the first stage of tendering.
- Environmental Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Ethical Policy
- Health & Safety Policy
- Quality Assurance Policy
Supplier Compliance Pack
Environmental Management System (ISO EN BS 14001 Standard)
Our Planet, Our Concern
The ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Standard is relevant and ethically important to any business that wishes to minimise its impact on the environment.
Applying a framework of elements for an effective Environmental Management System (EMS), this standard is designed to ensure that a business can reduce its environmental impact whilst still maintaining the business objectives.
The benefits to a business of being certified to ISO 14001 include:
- Recognised framework to ensure consistency throughout the business;
- Reduced operational costs resulting from reduced energy consumption and lessened demand on natural resources;
- Reduced pollution, potential fines and clean-up costs;
- Improved public liability insurance status;
- Demonstrable commitment to caring for the environment;
qsuk ltd is experienced in implementing ISO 14001, and will guide you successfully through the procedure from initial gap analysis to conclusion and/or certification.
The process will include:
- Gap analysis
- Identification of aspects and impacts
- Identification of applicable legislations
- Liaison with third party auditors (Certification Body)
- Integration with other Standards such as ISO 9001 or BS 18001
to bring you the latest news in Health & Safety and HR
Latest News and
from qsuk ltd